Dear... #4

NSFW Feb. 10th, 2011 08:42 am
darkarchive: (Chibi)
[personal profile] darkarchive
The topic for this week's rant is stupid displays of masculinity. Enjoy. 

~~~~~~

Dear  Asshole #1, Asshole #2 and Asshole #3,

What made you think it was alright to get into a verbal shouting match in a public place? No one else needed to hear those mean and hateful words, especially not the impressionable children that were nearby. You wasted twenty minutes of my life with your "Quien es mas macho" show of stupid masculinity and for what? Almost getting the police to arrest you? The fear of everyone around you? I won't waste any more words with you three, seeing as you probably wouldn't understand them, you imbecilic jerks.

Ps I hope to gods none of you truly meant those disgusting and misguided slurs.

~~~~~~

Dear Bus Operator,

Please warn the people on your bus before you stop on the side of the road and run out to the middle of the street because you accidentally threw something. It just... unnerves some people to see their driver run out the bus and into incoming traffic.

~~~~~~

Dear Males of Various Ages at the Laundromat,

Stop staring at me. What? Do I look like a different species that you need to examine me from head to toe? I'm just a simple girl trying to wash her clothes on a Tuesday night. Is that so strange a sight? I know I'm just dressed in sweats but that's no cause to watch my every movement. If it gets to the point where my mother notices you checking me out that is a clear sign you should stop.

Date: 2011-02-10 06:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] semebay.livejournal.com
Love your series :D And number two... That sounds funny as hell, from an outsider's perspective.

Date: 2011-02-10 11:19 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] darkarchive.livejournal.com
Thank you! :-) I just started this as a kind of catharsis but I'm glad someone besides me finds this funny.

By the way, I am a big fan of your Hetalia fics XD

Date: 2011-02-11 02:12 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] semebay.livejournal.com
I think your wit is pretty awesome :P

Thanks

February 2012

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
1920 2122232425
26272829   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 30th, 2026 09:23 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios