On another note, tonight is the first episode of Power Rangers Samurai on Nick (Hence the user pic). As a child of the 90s I am super excited for it! I know it won't be Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Bulk from the original is rumored to be in it) but I'm hoping it will not make a mockery of my childhood. In layman's terms I just hope it won't suck.

Date: 2011-02-08 04:41 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fifteenpennies.livejournal.com
I love your impressions.

Poor Dobe! I wouldn't look forward to the next Super Bowl either ;-)

BULK?????????

Oh my god. Now I HAVE to watch (not that I wasn't going to anyway)

Date: 2011-02-08 05:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] darkarchive.livejournal.com
Manks Twin.

I saw the first episode last night. Soooo cool!!! It blew my mind! I don't want to ruin it for you but it is infrackkingcredible!!! WATCH IT! DA commands it.

Date: 2011-02-08 05:55 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fifteenpennies.livejournal.com
Well, if the almighty DA says so, then I guess I must!

February 2012

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011