Don't look at me like that! I know it's a strange combination but there's just something about putting gummi bears on top of pepperoni pizza that makes it delicious to me. A lot of my friends think this is digusting (my mom is included in that disgust) but it's something that makes me feel better. I don't eat it too often but when I do it seems like a special treat to myself ♥

Date: 2011-02-15 06:07 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] semebay.livejournal.com
Gummi Bears and Pizza: two awesome foods.

Together?

... Probably not for me. lol. But hey, as long as it makes you happy :P

Date: 2011-02-15 07:17 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] darkarchive.livejournal.com
On their own I agree they are awesome foods. I could have pizza everyday for the rest of my life and be as content as England with a spot of good tea.

When I was in primary school I was dared to eat both together so since then they have been my guilty little pleasure.

Gunmi bear covered pizza is not for everyone. But that just means there's more for me :-)